What are we looking for? An Accounting Technician, whose functions will be:
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Administration the candidate will be responsible for the monthly financial closings of renewable energy-producing companies in Spain. Reviewing and recording journal entries in order to adapt the monthly EEFF for reporting.
Also will perform functions of control, monitoring, and analysis of intercompany movements within the group, detecting deviations and proposing adjustments for correction.
- Monthly analysis and review of the EEFF of several operating companies and projects under construction.
- Recording of operating income and expense accruals and accruals
- Calculation and accounting of financial accruals, loans, and swaps
- Accounting and analysis of work progress of projects under construction
- Opex and Capex control
- Review and reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Interlocution and support to external auditors
- Accounting reconciliations
- Preparation of financial reports and projections
- Bachelor's degree in ADE, Economics, or similar.
- High level of English.
- Good command of the Office package. Especially Excel.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in similar positions. Experience in companies in the renewable energy or construction sector is a plus.