The present document establishes this site’s General Conditions of Use, which OPDE makes available on the Internet.
Upon accessing this website, the user is liable to previously read and accept the terms, conditions, communications, warnings and other legal notices contained in the this legal notice.
Accessing this website is free and viewing it does not require any previous subscription or registration.
Links to other websites, as well as the user’s navigation of said links, is subject to the present General Conditions of Use, as well as to specific conditions stipulated by said websites.
Any use different from that authorised is expressly prohibited.
02/ RIGHTS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
- OPDE, as the service provider, is required to provide the services offered on the present website, effectively guarantee the privacy of communications with the user and respond to any claims that may arise.This website does not collect or store the personal data of users, unless the user provides said data voluntarily.
- OPDE reserves the right to, at any time and with no prior notice, modify and update the information contained on the website or in its configuration or general presentation, notwithstanding it will make every effort to inform users of such changes as long as circumstances permit. OPDE shall not be held liable for any changes made to offers, economic data and any other information and content published on the website, even when said changes are made without prior notification.
- The user is solely responsible for his or her access to the website and use of the information contained herein. OPDE will not be held liable for any harm, damage or loss that may be derived from accessing or using said information, with the exception of all actions that result from the application of laws to which it must be subjected strictly when exercising its competencies.OPDE does not guarantee, directly or indirectly, the information or the services offered, except for guarantees that, by virtue of the applicable laws, must be provided or that are explicitly described in an agreement between this corporation and the user.OPDE does not guarantee any content provided by third parties, nor does it guarantee the truthfulness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness or correctness of the information provided for the user or any other third party purposes.
03/ RIGHTS AND REQUIREMENTS OF THE USER
- The user must always use the present website’s services in accordance with laws in force, respecting OPDE’s intellectual property rights.
- With the services made available by OPDE, the user will not act in a manner that damages or alters the website’s content, prevents it from functioning properly, causes technical problems of any nature; the user shall not transfer information that could be infected by viruses or damage, interfere with or intercept, whether totally or partially, information on the present website; or interfere with or alter other users’ email addresses.
04/ EXEMPTION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WEBSITE'S FUNCTIONING AND SERVICES
- OPDE does not guarantee the availability and continuous functionality of the present website and its services.Thus, it accepts no liability for damage or harm of any nature that may be derived due to lack of availability or continuous functionality of the website and its services.In any event, OPDE will make its best efforts to assure the present website continuously functions properly and is available to users.
- Although OPDE has implemented all appropriate measures to guarantee the security of this website, it does not control or guarantee that said website will be free of viruses or other elements that may alter the user’s computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on said user’s computer system.OPDE will not be held liable for damage and harm of any nature due to viruses in the content of this website, which may alter the user’s computer system, electronic documents, files, etc.
- OPDE does not guarantee that website access or content will be free of errors; thus, the user shall not hold OPDE liable for the reliability, usefulness or false expectations that may arise when said user navigates the website.
05/ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights related to website content and the different elements contained within, belong to OPDE, with the exception of information from companies that have signed the corresponding content provider’s contract, and which are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property laws. Some of the content may belong to other companies with which OPDE routinely works and collaborates as a product or service representative, collaborator or distributor. The aforementioned company is the sole owner of the rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate and transform said information.
OPDE owns the design; images; maps; graphics; trademarks; tags; different OPDE marks or logos; frames; banners; the software and its different codes, source and object; etc., on this website, and has the legal and exclusive right to use this material for commercial purposes.
Users accessing this website cannot copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, disclose or sell the previously mentioned elements, or create new products or services derived from information obtained herein.
The user is authorised to view and upload the information for personal use only, but cannot use it commercially or make it available to third parties or other entities.
It is expressly prohibited for the user to alter this website, in any way that can affect its content, links and similar material.
OPDE will guard this website from pornographic, xenophobic, discriminatory, racist, defamatory and violent content.
Likewise, it will avoid all circumstances that may cause harm to users.
No links to the portal from any other website can be established without OPDE’s prior and express consent.
As for any links on this website to other portals or websites not managed by OPDE, this corporation declares that it has no control over said portals or websites, nor is it responsible for the content of the same. The links on this website are provided solely for informative purposes, without assessing the content, owners, services or products offered by the same.
In any event, OPDE will not be held liable for the services provided by said third parties, and it is thus held harmless for all claims and lawsuits that may arise on account of the same.
07/ APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use and navigation, as well as any relationship between the user and OPDE, will be subject to Spanish law.
Both parties, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to either, will exclusively submit to the jurisdiction and competency of the Courts of Law of Tudela (Navarra) for any dispute derived from the existence or content of the present General Conditions, or from the relationship between the user and OPDE general conditions of access and use of the opde.net portal.